We are the Horsley Family!!!

Established June 9th 2007.... Always and Forever... No matter What :)






“If you are still in the process of raising children . . . be aware that the tiny fingerprints that show up on almost every newly cleaned surface, the toys scattered about the house, the piles and piles of laundry to be tackled will disappear all too soon and that you will

-to your surprise- miss them profoundly.”



President Thomas S. Monson

Friday, January 13, 2012

Trisadee turns 7!!

Where has the time gone?? Seriously!!



I can't believe this big/little girl is mine LOL She's too old for her britches ;)



It's been a week and a half since Trisadee's birthday, so I'm a tad behind.










For Trisadee's birthday, she got to choose a friend and go shopping, to lunch, & then a movie... She chose her friend Malika.
Malika got her this fun little present... or actually, as she confessed, she got it as a Christmas gift and already had one, so she gave it to Tris LOL KIDS!! I'll bet her mom would be embarrassed that she was telling this ;)







The girls seemed to have a lot of fun... they were a little upset when I went to drop Malika off... since they hid in the back... ignoring me ;) Stinkers! LOL

For a movie, they picked the latest Alvin and the Chipmunks movie... it was a struggle for mom to get through, but they said it was a Great movie ;)


No comments: