We are the Horsley Family!!!

Established June 9th 2007.... Always and Forever... No matter What :)






“If you are still in the process of raising children . . . be aware that the tiny fingerprints that show up on almost every newly cleaned surface, the toys scattered about the house, the piles and piles of laundry to be tackled will disappear all too soon and that you will

-to your surprise- miss them profoundly.”



President Thomas S. Monson

Monday, September 24, 2012

First day of school and Four months

On August 15th, (yes, I'm a tad behind in posts) Trisadee had her first day of school as a 2nd grader! :)
I can't believe how much OLDER she is looking!!! It makes me feel excited and sad at the same time.
So far she is doing Really well is school... she reads chapter books For Fun ;) and she is one of the top in her class (no surprise here) ;)
Taigyn was feeling a little left out of the photoshoot so I took this one of her... Messy hair and all... with her baby and stroller :)
On that same day, Tracely turned four months old.... It's hard to believe how much faster this time around feels... She's my Baby! And since I know she will always be the last for me to experience things, I relish in them....

No comments: