We are the Horsley Family!!!

Established June 9th 2007.... Always and Forever... No matter What :)






“If you are still in the process of raising children . . . be aware that the tiny fingerprints that show up on almost every newly cleaned surface, the toys scattered about the house, the piles and piles of laundry to be tackled will disappear all too soon and that you will

-to your surprise- miss them profoundly.”



President Thomas S. Monson

Monday, May 19, 2014

January

I am So far behind in my blog posts... Heck, I haven't even finished the family blog book for last year... 
For the last few months I have been taking an online course and now that I'm Finally done, and can say that I'm officially a Family Herbalist, I may as well try to get caught up. 
I'm just hoping I can remember the gist of what all the pics are about 


My little Miss Tris turned NINE!!! Snap, it's going fast! Her birthday usually lands on the day that they have to go back to school from the Christmas break... Darn


We took Tris out for dinner... Just her and us... She loved all the attention of being sung to & getting a free bday treat ;) well, ok, the free part is what we enjoyed ;p


Yes, I decided to share my tub... It only happened a few times but they sure enjoyed it


Streamed Frozen on my iPad before it came out... Livin like a rebel ;)


Aunt Hollyann needed hours to finish school so we went and got manicures :)


It's always sexy when a man is in the kitchen 


Taigyn is finally getting to the age of cards and games... She kicks my butt every time


Tween-ager


She insisted on having one of those Huge suckers at the store... And the whole dang thing fit in her mouth!!! Haha


This is when baby was sick and was crying at the window while Taig and Trevyn played outside in the cold


I decided that I needed to workout more and this is how I would usually look while using the stationary bike... Attached at the hip


She likes to yell at me LOL














No comments: