We are the Horsley Family!!!

Established June 9th 2007.... Always and Forever... No matter What :)






“If you are still in the process of raising children . . . be aware that the tiny fingerprints that show up on almost every newly cleaned surface, the toys scattered about the house, the piles and piles of laundry to be tackled will disappear all too soon and that you will

-to your surprise- miss them profoundly.”



President Thomas S. Monson

Saturday, June 28, 2014

March madness!!



Melissa and I have birthdays a few weeks apart so we decided to put a little girls night together in celebration ;) We had a lot of fun!
This isn't everyone who came, just the stragglers who decided to go bowling after dinner 



I started going to Summit for Zumba classes and messed up my knee Again :(
Charlie came home while I was cleaning and made me put my leg up with ice and he finished vacuuming for me. 
Good husband award!! ;)


Taigy is finally able to have little braids. She asks for them all the time now 
Haha



We got a Trampoline!!!!


Kids love it :)



I've been working on sensory activities with Tracelyn. She loves them!!! 



The girls got to have a night with Aunt Aub while mom and dad got away for a night....


... And then I got to come home and find this. SO CUTE!!


We went to the Children's Museum & then out to lunch w Grandpa Barry. It was fun!











This lil one LOVED the kitchen. 






Tris was pretty insistant that we take this pic on this rock ;) haha


Gotta love that he still plays with the kids


Uncle Zac came and stayed with us while doing helicopter runs for hours on his pilot license. 


St Patrick's Day


She's just so dang cute


Found this mold of my hand when I was about six and Taigyn's hand fit in it perfectly. She thought that was pretty cool :)



I do Not like the way I look without glasses now and they make you take them off for your drivers license now :/


Daddy fits in the back LOL


Tracelyn got her first stomach bug and can I just say, if they're too young to understand to aim for a bowl, then they shouldn't be allowed to get this! 


Made for sleepless nights....


... And nap filled days



And then she shared it with Taigy and mom :(


But we survived and she was back to being full of energy ;)


Tea party



































 










No comments: