We are the Horsley Family!!!

Established June 9th 2007.... Always and Forever... No matter What :)






“If you are still in the process of raising children . . . be aware that the tiny fingerprints that show up on almost every newly cleaned surface, the toys scattered about the house, the piles and piles of laundry to be tackled will disappear all too soon and that you will

-to your surprise- miss them profoundly.”



President Thomas S. Monson

Friday, August 15, 2014

Hair done


Since school started for Tris this week, we had to get everyone's hair done last week at Stef's. Here's a cute pic of Taigyn with her 'beautiful flower' while we waited in the backyard for her turn 


Taigyn and Tracelyn both got two French braids and I was amazed that they actually held. This is the only time their hair will look like this so I had to take a pic


Tris had to keep her curlers in for her perm for a few hours so we went and hung out at Papa's house to kill time


Thrilled, right?


While waiting, I went and raided Dad's garden. :D
There was so much more than this so I didn't feel bad :p


Tris LOVES her new perm and it looks way cuter than this now that we could finally wash it and use the diffuser 








No comments: