Before I get into the Peach Days post, I wanted to show off my new porch :)
I was planning on refinishing the bench and it sat on my back porch half sanded until I found this old stool. It just felt easier and quicker to paint them both a plain color that matches the rocks on the front of the house and also will go with every color for holiday changes
We went over to Dad's earlier in the day and hung out until it was cool enough to head over... Tracelyn having a pick-me-up of Shakology with mommy ;)
Mom even had time to do her nails
We met up with Barry so he could spend time with Tris... And spoil her ;)
We didn't get as many pictures there but we ate some good grub, walked the booths and the girls went on this awesome zip line blowup they had there. They went a few times and loved it. Then they wanted to climb the rock wall....
... Taigyn got some help...
... And they both realized it was a lot harder than they thought
Tracelyn was content watching while she ate her Italian ice ;)













No comments:
Post a Comment