We are the Horsley Family!!!

Established June 9th 2007.... Always and Forever... No matter What :)






“If you are still in the process of raising children . . . be aware that the tiny fingerprints that show up on almost every newly cleaned surface, the toys scattered about the house, the piles and piles of laundry to be tackled will disappear all too soon and that you will

-to your surprise- miss them profoundly.”



President Thomas S. Monson

Sunday, December 7, 2014

Our Halloween


Our neighbors, the Barbers, had us over for a fun little dinner get-together before heading out to trick-or-treat
We were lucky to be photographed by Jeremiah. He's an amazing photographer 


I love these gorgeous eyes
Mom got to do makeup twice for Tris. Once for the parade at school and then for the night. 


She was a pretty peacock


Taigyn was a beautiful Princess Anna


We thought it would be cute to dress Trace in a little snowman (courtesy of Tierra) as Olaf... Just for a cute pic


It didn't disappoint ;)


Mom made her first batch of Almond Joy fudge. It is a favorite around here now... We have been keeping sugar out of the house and this fudge makes us feel like we are cheating even though we aren't. 




All my girls have been this cute little tiger. I just love it!!! Debating on hoarding it for grandkids ;)


London and Taigyn made a cute little pair


Our neighborhood is the Coolest place to go out on Halloween.  We had houses with popcorn makers passing out bags of popcorn, hot cocoa with a movie screen showing fun Halloween movies like Hotel Transilvania, cotton candy & haunted houses. It was lots of fun


Poor dad is always tired... 

This year I started something that I hope sticks... The girls can keep 3 pieces of candy and if they throw out the rest, I will pay them $15 or buy them a new toy in trade. It worked out Great and I'm proud to say that they only ate two and the third pieces are Still in their bags in the pantry... And I'm writing this in December!! :)
















No comments: