We are the Horsley Family!!!

Established June 9th 2007.... Always and Forever... No matter What :)






“If you are still in the process of raising children . . . be aware that the tiny fingerprints that show up on almost every newly cleaned surface, the toys scattered about the house, the piles and piles of laundry to be tackled will disappear all too soon and that you will

-to your surprise- miss them profoundly.”



President Thomas S. Monson

Monday, January 12, 2015

Robes, crafts & Mr Peabody


These robes were supposed to be a Christmas present but mommy couldn't wait that long to see her girls in them
They're so cute!


Now all three have one! ;)


When school got out for Thanksgiving weekend, we decided we needed a craft day


I picked up some things for thanksgiving and Christmas at Wood Creations


Kids liked it



Trace got to watercolor ;)


I think these turned out pretty cute :)


Oh my word, this kid is seriously obsessed with Sherman & Mr Peabody
I love it! She and Taigyn quote and act out the movie all the time LOL ;)

 






No comments: