We are the Horsley Family!!!

Established June 9th 2007.... Always and Forever... No matter What :)






“If you are still in the process of raising children . . . be aware that the tiny fingerprints that show up on almost every newly cleaned surface, the toys scattered about the house, the piles and piles of laundry to be tackled will disappear all too soon and that you will

-to your surprise- miss them profoundly.”



President Thomas S. Monson

Saturday, November 28, 2009

Sitting pretty



This video is kinda long for anyone wanting to just skim through :) It's a little over four minutes because I was waiting for Taigyn to fall over, but she didn't :) THEN Tris showed up LOL... she's been a little under the weather yesterday and today and mom has been home-bound since Thanksgiving... AHHHHH Cabin Fever... Cabin Fever :D Daddy's been golfing yesterday and fishing today but has been a gem by letting me take a much needed bubble bath in our jetted tub tonight :D So needless to say, I've had enough of the talking kind of kids ;) But I love her immensely!!!

No comments: