We are the Horsley Family!!!

Established June 9th 2007.... Always and Forever... No matter What :)






“If you are still in the process of raising children . . . be aware that the tiny fingerprints that show up on almost every newly cleaned surface, the toys scattered about the house, the piles and piles of laundry to be tackled will disappear all too soon and that you will

-to your surprise- miss them profoundly.”



President Thomas S. Monson

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Biter cookies.. Mmmm



For the last week or so, I've been thinking that my sweet little baby had a head cold :( We were doctoring up with essential oils and everything, but no fever came so I didn't really worry too much... just wishing that she'd feel better...



...then the other night, I noticed something... TWO new teeth!!! She now has SIX :)
Here I was, all this time, worring about a cold when I should have been soothing her gums :( BUT in my defense, I Did check her gums a few times and never felt a thing... they were sneaky little buggers ;)



So, in celebration of her new additions, mommy went out and bought Taigyn her first set of biter cookies... She was pretty excited, as you can see LOL



Funny how you forget how messy the dang things are LOL Next time we'll wear a bib and take the toys off the tray :D

1 comment:

bethany said...

So cute. I love that Taigyn. I also love your song selections. She looks so pleased with herself in that last one. I love it.