We are the Horsley Family!!!

Established June 9th 2007.... Always and Forever... No matter What :)






“If you are still in the process of raising children . . . be aware that the tiny fingerprints that show up on almost every newly cleaned surface, the toys scattered about the house, the piles and piles of laundry to be tackled will disappear all too soon and that you will

-to your surprise- miss them profoundly.”



President Thomas S. Monson

Monday, October 25, 2010

Sleeping Taigyn

Last night was a nightmare... Taigyn decided to get up at 3:30 am and sing and yell and just try to get some attention from Anyone... Needless to say, Mommy was the first one up and didn't want Daddy to miss sleep due to his hard work, and didn't want Tris to wake up since she had school... SO... Taigyn was Not tired in Any Way for THREE HOURS :( It was rough on mommy, since she still has to get up and get things ready for the day...



Then, for nap time, Taigyn didn't want to sleep in her bed Again!!! So after a While of letting her cry it out, I went in and let her snuggle on Mommy's bed. Hmmm... This Can NOT be a new pattern.... I hope I have enough energy for Zumba tonight... it's been almost two weeks since I've been able to go...

Kids are an adventure :)

No comments: