We are the Horsley Family!!!

Established June 9th 2007.... Always and Forever... No matter What :)






“If you are still in the process of raising children . . . be aware that the tiny fingerprints that show up on almost every newly cleaned surface, the toys scattered about the house, the piles and piles of laundry to be tackled will disappear all too soon and that you will

-to your surprise- miss them profoundly.”



President Thomas S. Monson

Friday, November 12, 2010

Bryan Adams

Charlie and I were lucky enough to go and see Bryan Adams in concert this last Tuesday. It was a Great concert and took place in the Cox Auditorium at the Dixie campus. The tour is called The Bare Bones tour and everything was unplugged... You can tell a lot about an artist when they play live and un-amp'd... And let me tell ya, Bryan did not disappoint!! It was just him and his guitar and a piano and a piano player... that's IT

He's Amazing!! I'll admit that I got a little star struck and was totally crushing on him LOL There's just something about a man who can sing and jam on his guitar... Dad and Sherrie came along with us and Dad brought some binoculars... Very nice ;) The whole thing lasted a little over two hours and was filled with some great music.



This picture makes me laugh... the lighting was low and uncomplimentary LOL Charlie looks like Frankenstein to me :D But I still love him!! ;)

1 comment:

Holli said...

ha ha I used to listen to Bryan Adams, but seriously haven't heard that name in a long time. Good you and the hub got out for a night, even if you were crushing the whole time :)