We are the Horsley Family!!!

Established June 9th 2007.... Always and Forever... No matter What :)






“If you are still in the process of raising children . . . be aware that the tiny fingerprints that show up on almost every newly cleaned surface, the toys scattered about the house, the piles and piles of laundry to be tackled will disappear all too soon and that you will

-to your surprise- miss them profoundly.”



President Thomas S. Monson

Friday, December 3, 2010

Dickens Christmas Festival



We braved the Dickens Christmas Festival tonight with our two little ones. They did pretty good... at least up until ten minutes after taking this photo (which was free, might I add) LOL Trisadee was still wanting to look around and buy stuff, but Taigyn wasn't having Any of it and even threw off one of my favorite headbands of hers with a Way cute flower on it... never found it :( Probably a good thing that we bought a few there ;)

I had a lot of fun editing this pic and getting it all ready for Christmas cards... got'm ready and ordered to be picked up at Walgreens in the morning... And THAT, my friends, is How you do a Christmas card LOL Took me all but maybe twenty minutes and cost me less than $5 total. Now all I have to do is find some cute envelopes :)

I don't know what it Is about me, but I'm So into looking for anything and everything cheap! LOL My husband and I are Totally opposite in this... He's about nice things and quality and I can find my best of prizes at the DI :D I actually went there the other day and found 3 shirts, a skirt, dress boots, 2 shirts for Tris, and a shirt and coat for Taigyn ALL for.... Drum roll please... $29!!! Ya Buddy!! LOL And they were actually Cute and looked Nice ;)

2 comments:

Holli said...

I think your card looks cute, and I like the part it was only $5 :) I like cheap nice things....ha ha I only shop sales, but get what I want, just takes a little more time and a little more effort.

Cram Family said...

Such a cute picture!! I hope you are doing good!! Miss ya