We are the Horsley Family!!!

Established June 9th 2007.... Always and Forever... No matter What :)






“If you are still in the process of raising children . . . be aware that the tiny fingerprints that show up on almost every newly cleaned surface, the toys scattered about the house, the piles and piles of laundry to be tackled will disappear all too soon and that you will

-to your surprise- miss them profoundly.”



President Thomas S. Monson

Sunday, March 6, 2011

All about the do'



Taigyn's hair is kinda starting to finally come in... and I've been trying new things besides the headband with the bow :) She's a little Cheeser and has started figuring out how to pose for the camera LOL




















For some reason Trisadee and Taigyn like to color on the floor in the hallway...






















I've done the one pony on top and the two ponies...















I can't believe I got a bow in these :)

No comments: