We are the Horsley Family!!!

Established June 9th 2007.... Always and Forever... No matter What :)






“If you are still in the process of raising children . . . be aware that the tiny fingerprints that show up on almost every newly cleaned surface, the toys scattered about the house, the piles and piles of laundry to be tackled will disappear all too soon and that you will

-to your surprise- miss them profoundly.”



President Thomas S. Monson

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

What a Ham :)



Last night I gave Taigyn her first ice cream sandwich... it's so cute to see a little one figure out how cold ice cream is and trying to hold it LOL I took out my phone and wanted to snap a shot of her, but when the flash went off she started to make all these crazy little faces and I just kept snapping... it made me laugh...




She's just a ham like the rest of us ;)

1 comment:

Holli said...

I like the last one with the tongue out...too cute! mmmm ice cream!