
Friday we woke up to snow on the ground... this is Nuts considering that we had 80 degree weather just a few days before.
Trisadee was ALL about making sure to get to play in it before school. She gobbled down her breakfast in a jiffy and was putting on her snow clothes before I even washed my face :)

I was planning on letting her play for a few minutes and then having her come in and bathe, but after a few minutes Taigyn was watching out the window with a hat in her hand and was crying because I told her she couldn't go out because Mommy didn't have any snow clothes for her....
... well, Mommy gave in and dug through some bigger winter clothes and improvised ;)
It was All smiles after that.... well, until it was time to come in ;)
Mommy loved seeing her girls playing together... warmed her heart :)
Trisadee insisted that we have hot cocoa before taking a bath....
... it was a fun day!


1 comment:
you are such a great mom...your girls are so cute too. I love how cute Tris is with Taig. Love snow in April :)
Post a Comment