We are the Horsley Family!!!

Established June 9th 2007.... Always and Forever... No matter What :)






“If you are still in the process of raising children . . . be aware that the tiny fingerprints that show up on almost every newly cleaned surface, the toys scattered about the house, the piles and piles of laundry to be tackled will disappear all too soon and that you will

-to your surprise- miss them profoundly.”



President Thomas S. Monson

Sunday, April 1, 2012

Time for the countdown!





WHOA! Can you believe how Huge this baby has made me? ;)



Now if you're one of the 'nice' people that want to comment, 'Oh, you look cute' or 'You're really not that big' Don't Bother! I have eyes and can see.... Just to show you; let's take a look at how I looked before this all began....







OR, let's see how I looked even halfway through this process...







Ya, see! This baby is Huge LOL I remember saying this about Taigyn and she came out only 7 lbs 4 oz... let's do a flashback and see how I looked on that big day....







Wow! Not too much difference... must mean I'm close, right? Fingers Crossed!!! :)

No comments: