We are the Horsley Family!!!

Established June 9th 2007.... Always and Forever... No matter What :)






“If you are still in the process of raising children . . . be aware that the tiny fingerprints that show up on almost every newly cleaned surface, the toys scattered about the house, the piles and piles of laundry to be tackled will disappear all too soon and that you will

-to your surprise- miss them profoundly.”



President Thomas S. Monson

Thursday, March 29, 2012

Surprise!!!

This week I was surprised with a baby shower :) It was ALL Charlie's idea and he funded the whole thing... He called some sister-in-laws and let them put it together...




This is the Amazing cake that was made for it!! I LOVE it!! It was really fun and made me feel pretty special to know that my husband and others loved me enough :)

I Was a little embarrassed though... I mean, I showed up thinking it was for a family dinner with one of his brother's family and then there were all these people LOL I was wearing Track Pants for crying out loud!! LOL AND my makeup and hair was... well, it was not good ;) OY!!

No comments: