We are the Horsley Family!!!

Established June 9th 2007.... Always and Forever... No matter What :)






“If you are still in the process of raising children . . . be aware that the tiny fingerprints that show up on almost every newly cleaned surface, the toys scattered about the house, the piles and piles of laundry to be tackled will disappear all too soon and that you will

-to your surprise- miss them profoundly.”



President Thomas S. Monson

Sunday, August 12, 2012

Baby shower for baby Jules

In July, Hollyann & I took baby Tracelyn and did a drive down & back to Vegas for Alisha's baby shower for baby Jules. It was fun to see my little brother and his cute family and in-laws. I'm excited that Luke is going to have the first grandson!
Tracelyn was such a good baby and did the 5 hours in the car just fine :)
Little Jazzmyn is growing up so fast and is So very beautiful!
I was really happy to see my cousin Bec & cousin's wives, Michelle & Janine come out and show their love :)

No comments: