We are the Horsley Family!!!

Established June 9th 2007.... Always and Forever... No matter What :)






“If you are still in the process of raising children . . . be aware that the tiny fingerprints that show up on almost every newly cleaned surface, the toys scattered about the house, the piles and piles of laundry to be tackled will disappear all too soon and that you will

-to your surprise- miss them profoundly.”



President Thomas S. Monson

Sunday, August 12, 2012

My lil sweeties

My little girls can be a handful, but they bring me so much joy! They all love each other and are just so cute together... don't get me wrong... Tris and Taig have their moments of fighting and I'm sure Trace is going to catch on quite quickly, but I always tell them that they chose each other in heaven to be sister for a reason :) Someday they will be best of friends!
Tracelyn is at a fun age where she loves to smile at everyone and coo and grab things... her hand/eye coordination aren't to par yet, but she's getting better each day. She really likes to play with toys.... especially the ones that make noise and she can put in her mouth ;)
Ahh, the Sleep Sack... what an amazing thing to have... my girls have always been little wigglers in their sleep and with the previous two, I'd get up a few times in the night and cover them up... now, I don't have to! With Tracelyn being covered up all night, she sleeps So good... the other night she slept 10 HOURS!! Wow!! :D Happy Momma!
CTR rings are So cool!
This just makes me laugh everytime I see it... She knows she's awesome... she even has the thumbs up down to prove it ;)

No comments: