We are the Horsley Family!!!

Established June 9th 2007.... Always and Forever... No matter What :)






“If you are still in the process of raising children . . . be aware that the tiny fingerprints that show up on almost every newly cleaned surface, the toys scattered about the house, the piles and piles of laundry to be tackled will disappear all too soon and that you will

-to your surprise- miss them profoundly.”



President Thomas S. Monson

Saturday, October 20, 2012

Making baby food (my first post via iPhone)

I've been reading a lot on babies lately (I wonder why lol) and finally being educated on what actually goes into the jars of baby food made me cringe. I can't believe I fed my previous babies that :(
So I found lots of raves on different Pinterest posts about the Baby Bullet. The name is a bit disturbing but it's nice and speedy like a bullet ;) Yesterday I filled these little jars with just one banana and some breast milk.
Tracelyn FINALLY enjoyed and Wanted her food. I'm excited to make loads of food and freeze it. So grateful for my Hubbie and him buying it for us :)

No comments: