We are the Horsley Family!!!

Established June 9th 2007.... Always and Forever... No matter What :)






“If you are still in the process of raising children . . . be aware that the tiny fingerprints that show up on almost every newly cleaned surface, the toys scattered about the house, the piles and piles of laundry to be tackled will disappear all too soon and that you will

-to your surprise- miss them profoundly.”



President Thomas S. Monson

Saturday, November 3, 2012

Bonks n bruises

Little Miss Taig got her first big goose egg. I think she's the first of my kids to get one of these... It kinda freaked me out, when I picked her up off of the kitchen floor, to see her forehead changing in shape and color and looked all wrinkled up before it swelled up. My heart was racing for a few minutes... I mean, who wants to see that on their baby :(
I made her stay up late with me that night, since she did it right before bed, and she seemed fine, but I still got up to check on her and make sure she'd wake up. She seemed happy and normal the next morning... now we just get a nice black circle to look at on her head ;)

No comments: