We are the Horsley Family!!!

Established June 9th 2007.... Always and Forever... No matter What :)






“If you are still in the process of raising children . . . be aware that the tiny fingerprints that show up on almost every newly cleaned surface, the toys scattered about the house, the piles and piles of laundry to be tackled will disappear all too soon and that you will

-to your surprise- miss them profoundly.”



President Thomas S. Monson

Friday, November 16, 2012

Our family photo shoot

A few weeks ago, Charlie's Aunt Marie came down and took some family photos for us... and Heber & JWs family... I LOVE ours!! She did an awesome job! And it helped that we've got some awesome and photogenic kids... Sorry, ahead of time, for the picture overload ;)
I'm proud to say that I didn't need any editing or touch ups ;) BUT Charlie did!! LOL But only because he wore dark glasses and his head is so white from wearing hats all the time... thank goodness for free editing sites ;)
Tracelyn was such a good baby... I made sure she was fed and changed right before we headed up to Grafton to take these :)
There were so many cool spots for pictures up there!!
My little family is so darn'd Cute!!!

1 comment:

Robin said...

They are all awesome!!!!