Saturday, January 12, 2013
A visit from S'Auntie Alisha ;)
We were So happy to have Alisha and the kids come up this year for a gift exchange!
Now, if you don't know Alisha, she Loves to give gifts... I even gave her the nickname S'Auntie Alisha... since it's like a mini Christmas before Christmas ;)
It was SO nice to be able to give hugs and to snuggle those beautiful little ones, Jules and Jazzmyn!!
The reason for this face is because Alisha got Trisadee a 3DS!!! Whoa! She was Amazed! :) Alisha is Thee Coolest Aunt!
Needless to say, there were Lots of hugs for Aunt Alisha ;)
This was my favorite reaction of the day though ;) Her little face made my heart swell when she opened the gift I got her.... She's so beautiful!
What a Gorgeous little man! He is the only boy so far... and he's So chill!! Good thing ;)
Already a ladies man ;)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I started this blog at first just to have something to look back on, but now that I've discovered how to convert my blog into a book at the end of each year, I've become obsessed with making sure to keep up on my pics and funny stories so that I can just print out all the memories and have a little scrapbook for each year. I use blurb.com... It's so easy :)
.
My Husband
Charlie is such a great husband and daddy.... he has a successful business and runs three crews for his framing company. He loves to golf and do anything manly ;) Poor thing is outnumbered! We are so blessed to have him as the head of our home.
Our girls
The Triple T's :) We LOVE LOVE LOVE our sweet, beautiful little girls and look forward to the many adventures that only little girls can bring ;)
We love to see the temple
Big Sis Tris
Trisadee... my little Lifesaver... She's such a great big sister and is SO smart, thoughtful, loving and kind :) We've got a knockout on our hands... got the shotgun ready LOL
Taigy Pagey
What a blessing this little one has been to our family. She is always so happy about life and loves to make us all laugh. She's got some spunk!
Tracelyn J
We are SO happy to have little nugget in our home. What a True blessing she is!!! She has a strong little personality that makes me smile and pull my hair out at the same time ;) She is definitely able to hold her own with her big sisters ;)
Followers
Don't forget to check out older posts for more family fun :)
Our dogs
Tobie is such a quiet, simple kind of dog. He's pleasant to be around and is really good with the girls. Texx is our new puppy and he makes us all laugh. He's lively and jumpy and keeps Tobie young ;)
About Me
- Janacy
- St George, Utah, United States
- My life has been filled with lots of learning and growing. I'm so grateful to finally be a mother and a wife. It is the greatest experience and I look forward to it for the rest of my life!!
Friends and family blogs I love to read
-
-
-
-
-
-
1/2711 years ago
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Yay, 2012!!!14 years ago
-
-
-
-
ER Visit15 years ago
-
Family Trip to San Diego!!15 years ago
-
-
-
-
Chicken Taco Soup16 years ago
-


No comments:
Post a Comment