Friday, January 11, 2013
Christmas cookies with Aunt Jennie
Trisadee's Aunt Jennie has had a tradition of making Christmas cookies with all her nieces & nephews... she's super nice to let the rest of us tag along ;)
The kids have a blast up there... there was lunch, cookies, a huge toy room, and lots of snow :)
Grandpa Braley/Barry was up there and was fun with the girls... Taigyn sure does like to make sure he spends time with her too ;) It's cute!
These two cute, twin boys are Trisadee's cousins... Gabriel & Foster
Hollyann came up with us to help... with Tracelyn needing to be held most of the time, it sure was a Huge help :)
The girls Loved the snow... it was Taigyn's first time that she could remember playing in it ;)
Tris took no time diving right in.... whether she was dressed for the occasion or not ;)
They were a little upset when it was time to go... It sure was fun!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






1 comment:
I sure do love doing this and I am so thankful that you come and join us when you can. I am so glad there was snow for the kids to play in. I love all the pictures. Thank you for making memories with us.
Post a Comment