We are the Horsley Family!!!

Established June 9th 2007.... Always and Forever... No matter What :)






“If you are still in the process of raising children . . . be aware that the tiny fingerprints that show up on almost every newly cleaned surface, the toys scattered about the house, the piles and piles of laundry to be tackled will disappear all too soon and that you will

-to your surprise- miss them profoundly.”



President Thomas S. Monson

Friday, May 31, 2013

More randomness

I'm trying to get all caught up with my blog and I'm pretty close... Just a few more and I'm done :) I love that I can blog from my phone, using my pics I take on it. I hardly ever use my regular camera

Anywho, these are some random ones I found that didn't all have a similar subject


Tracelyn is all about food now. For the last week or so, I have been weaning her and we are down to morning and night
She loves pancakes, bananas, and teddy grahams most :)


I just love this pic of me and my two little ones. Cute lil smiles


This was taken back on St Patty's Day, but it makes me laugh  


If I try to close the door to use the potty, this is what happens :)


Tris is Such an awesome helper! Baby loves being fed soft food still ;)


I beam with pride each time I see this pic. I told Tris she could read as long as she wanted the other night and at 11 pm she was Still reading... I had to snap a pic
She's so much like her Momma :)


Just had to take this to show myself that it Is possible to fit all three carseats into one row... We hung out with Barry on Wed while the van was being serviced. It was fun :)


Another proud Momma moment :) She went into the library All by herself!! She Loves Judy Blume books and got a few more for bedtime stories :) CUTE!!!


I've been taking the younger two to storytime the last few weeks. Taigyn loves it. They've been doing some fun things :)



Taigy went to her first party alone. It was a water party and we decided to do her hair in six ponies for the first time. She looks So Dang cute!!! I love her cute little bum :)

No comments: