We are the Horsley Family!!!

Established June 9th 2007.... Always and Forever... No matter What :)






“If you are still in the process of raising children . . . be aware that the tiny fingerprints that show up on almost every newly cleaned surface, the toys scattered about the house, the piles and piles of laundry to be tackled will disappear all too soon and that you will

-to your surprise- miss them profoundly.”



President Thomas S. Monson

Friday, May 31, 2013

Our mini trip to SLC



A few weeks ago, we made a short trip up to SLC so Charlie could golf with his little brother Waylon, in a tournament. 


The day before, we took the girls to the aquarium :)


I LOVE turtles!!


Cuties!!!

The next weekend, we made an even shorter trip up due to the death of Sienna's little boy, John. It was a tough trip :(
We only took Tracelyn..  I took this photo of her being fed while still driving. SO much easier than having to pull over to nurse. 


This was my cute outfit... I just love this skirt :)

No comments: