We are the Horsley Family!!!

Established June 9th 2007.... Always and Forever... No matter What :)






“If you are still in the process of raising children . . . be aware that the tiny fingerprints that show up on almost every newly cleaned surface, the toys scattered about the house, the piles and piles of laundry to be tackled will disappear all too soon and that you will

-to your surprise- miss them profoundly.”



President Thomas S. Monson

Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Let there be light


We looked at the house on Sunday and there wasn't a whole lot of change but by the end of Monday, Charlie insisted that we go look. Lights, fans, sinks & toilets sure make a difference :)


I love the lights under the kitchen cabinets!!! Wish the counters were clean ;) haha


They even started rolling pad for carpet!!
Very exciting :)


The kids get more and more excited each time. Here they both pose in their own rooms. Tris in her own closet... She looks so small :) and Tris in the master shower (only time she will be in it hahaha)


At first, I wasn't sure if I liked my master but it's growing on me :) Had to do the butt check with a kissy face ;)

Carpet should be done by Thurs and then we just wait for appliances and landscaping. Ahhhh!!! I'm so ready to do this. 
Now we just need some renters!!! We did a special fast on Sunday so we are praying the right people come soon!! :)



No comments: