We are the Horsley Family!!!

Established June 9th 2007.... Always and Forever... No matter What :)






“If you are still in the process of raising children . . . be aware that the tiny fingerprints that show up on almost every newly cleaned surface, the toys scattered about the house, the piles and piles of laundry to be tackled will disappear all too soon and that you will

-to your surprise- miss them profoundly.”



President Thomas S. Monson

Saturday, July 20, 2013

It's time!!!! Countdown in 7.... 6...


Landscaping is started and we have less than a week to move!!!! Yay!!



I love that Charlie made our mark on the back porch :)


The little ones made themselves at home ;) haha   She loved that carpet
Taigy was the first to use the potty in our new house. 


I am Definitely loving the master... Tris thinks this tub is So cool... I may let her use it... Someday ;)


And last but not least....


... My gorgeous kitchen!! Just missing the pendants above the island and it's complete. I'm in love :)





1 comment:

bec said...

Nacy...you're a smokin hot mama! Congrats on your new place. It is beautiful!