We are the Horsley Family!!!

Established June 9th 2007.... Always and Forever... No matter What :)






“If you are still in the process of raising children . . . be aware that the tiny fingerprints that show up on almost every newly cleaned surface, the toys scattered about the house, the piles and piles of laundry to be tackled will disappear all too soon and that you will

-to your surprise- miss them profoundly.”



President Thomas S. Monson

Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Old photos

 
Since we cleaned out our boxes from the storage unit, I've been slowly going through things... fell upon some favorite pics from back in the day...



 
Trisadee saw this pic and wanted to be a cavewoman just like me.... Can't wait to see how much cuter her version is ;)





 
Someday I will be this skinny again....



 
Wonder where this chair is now....
 
 
 
 If only they all really knew the real me.... Bwahahahahaha ;)







 
I LOVE this pic... if only I knew how pretty I was back then....

 
Hey! My tummy is still the same ;)

No comments: