We are the Horsley Family!!!

Established June 9th 2007.... Always and Forever... No matter What :)






“If you are still in the process of raising children . . . be aware that the tiny fingerprints that show up on almost every newly cleaned surface, the toys scattered about the house, the piles and piles of laundry to be tackled will disappear all too soon and that you will

-to your surprise- miss them profoundly.”



President Thomas S. Monson

Friday, December 27, 2013

The Oak Ridge Boys

 
Dec 3rd, Charlie and I took the two older girls to The Oak Ridge Boys concert up in Cedar.  I'm not going to lie, the trip up and back was TERRIBLE... we got hit with one of the worst storms we've had in 100 years and it was scary!  Charlie was all kinds of stressed out... but luckily we made it safely both ways :)

 
I was a little nervous about Taigyn and if she could make it through a concert... she did great :)
Of course, she had to go potty a few times, like she does at church ;)

 
Tris seemed to like it too




 They even had Santa come and Trisadee was brave enough to go up and meet him and ALL the kids that went up got a hat put on their heads by Santa... it took a LONG time and the 'Boys commented a lot on how many kids there were in the Utah show ;)

 
Tracelyn was lucky enough to stay in the warmth at Papa's house with Aubrey :)
 
I can't believe how long it took us to get home... I think we got into bed around 2 am... it was a LONG night but at least we got to enjoy the show
 

No comments: