We are the Horsley Family!!!

Established June 9th 2007.... Always and Forever... No matter What :)






“If you are still in the process of raising children . . . be aware that the tiny fingerprints that show up on almost every newly cleaned surface, the toys scattered about the house, the piles and piles of laundry to be tackled will disappear all too soon and that you will

-to your surprise- miss them profoundly.”



President Thomas S. Monson

Friday, January 17, 2014

Christmas cheer

We had a few parties this year...


Taigyn had her preschool performs & party


Santa came with Mrs Clause... Kinda creepy LOL 
Taigyn was worried Santa would show all the night before, but did pretty good for pics


Tracelyn wasn't havin it though ;)


Tris made me this and I thought it was cute and creative


I made my Sunbeam class Gingerbread play dough


I loved these Santa hat chair covers I found at the Dollar Tree!!!


We had a Christmas cookie decorating party at our house the Sat before Christmas and it turned out to be pretty fun :) Definitely making it a tradition... 

Wish I had taken pics of all the pretty cookies and fun-ness but I was busy baking... Joe got this pic of him and the baby tho :)


We watched our traditional Polar Express and it was I fun to see how Taigy finally 'got' the movie this time. Too cute 


We had a Christmas Eve party with my family and this is the only pic I have of that too. Taigyn playing the cookie game. It was a lot of fun!


The pajama elves came and brought the girls their Christmas Eve jammies


For a FHE we made these as a fam


Trisadee's


Taigyn's 


Mom's


Dad's 


Our tree


Caught Santa again this year!!


Christmas morning...




Tris was her usual enthusiastic self...




Taigyn followed suit....




And even though Trace wasn't into it as much at first...



... She warmed up 


Later, we went to Dad's for our traditional morning breakfast... And I got to go for a ride with Wilson who now has his drivers license!!! Ahhhhhh ;)
It was weird!


No comments: