We are the Horsley Family!!!

Established June 9th 2007.... Always and Forever... No matter What :)






“If you are still in the process of raising children . . . be aware that the tiny fingerprints that show up on almost every newly cleaned surface, the toys scattered about the house, the piles and piles of laundry to be tackled will disappear all too soon and that you will

-to your surprise- miss them profoundly.”



President Thomas S. Monson

Saturday, October 4, 2014

Just a few reasons why I love my girls



Even though Tris looks pained, I love this pic and Really really love these girls!


I just thought this was funny enough to take a picture of.... Tracelyn packed around a small grape calling it a baby for a few hours about a week ago. It was funny



Taigyn is pretty dang skilled at the Claw ;)
As a reward for being so good (which really isn't hard for her) in Walmart, she got to play about $2 worth of quarters in this 'game'
She got two! One for her and one for Trace ;)



Last week was Taigy & my date week. We went and got something to eat and then a treat


Haha too cute ;)


She loved this bridge and all through dinner made sure I was Really going to let her walk on it after she ate ;)


Love them


Pretty hair


I had to go to the Drivers License place twice last week. It was a lot of sitting and waiting but it was bearable with this sweet little cutie ;) She thought she was so big in Taigyn's backpack 


On her way to tumbling ;)
So dang cute


Trisadee was in a cheer camp all last week and on Friday night she got to cheer at Desert Hill's homecoming halftime 
She did such a good job!! She's so beautiful and growing up super fast
I let her wear some makeup for the cheer and it gave me a glimpse of how she will look as a teen and it kinda freaked me out LOL


Saturday we went to the General Women's Broadcast with Hollyann and Sher


Tris and I got treats afterwards


Trevyn came over to play with Taigyn and Tracelyn Had to follow them around everywhere ;)
This is their first date pic ;) haha jk
But seriously though, she Loves Trevy


Meisha got released as Trisadee's activity days leader. She and Kelsey have sure made it fun for this cute group of girls!


Weirdos on our date Wednesday 
We went to dinner and Target... And I'm not supposed to say but I made Tris get a bra too... I remember begging for one at her age! It happens ;) sorry if this embarrasses you Hon



Haha!! She loves this Barbie app ;)



















No comments: