We are the Horsley Family!!!

Established June 9th 2007.... Always and Forever... No matter What :)






“If you are still in the process of raising children . . . be aware that the tiny fingerprints that show up on almost every newly cleaned surface, the toys scattered about the house, the piles and piles of laundry to be tackled will disappear all too soon and that you will

-to your surprise- miss them profoundly.”



President Thomas S. Monson

Sunday, October 26, 2014

Just some stuff


We've started on the green smoothies again. 





Mom has decided to try making a nice wall hanging quilt... Fingers crossed it turns out
I'm sure it will be a while ;)



I loved having a good stack-in-the-back cut


Had some family pics done... Can't wait to see them!


Love my Seesters



He loves that I'm weird


Duck faces to support daddy's team. Didn't really help :/ lol



Even though I'm not in Primary anymore, I still sub a lot. ;) Thought Taigy looked cute sitting in the window during one of the games. 



Love these tights 


Where's Taigyn?













No comments: