We are the Horsley Family!!!

Established June 9th 2007.... Always and Forever... No matter What :)






“If you are still in the process of raising children . . . be aware that the tiny fingerprints that show up on almost every newly cleaned surface, the toys scattered about the house, the piles and piles of laundry to be tackled will disappear all too soon and that you will

-to your surprise- miss them profoundly.”



President Thomas S. Monson

Saturday, March 7, 2015

Progressive dinner


One of my callings in church is to be over a committee of women who put together our Relief Society parties/get togethers. 
This Christmas we had a progressive dinner. It was a great success!
At our first home, we went to Tierra's house (my next door neighbor). Her home is beautiful!  She allowed all of us to wander and look all over her home. It was like one of the Parade of Homes!

In her closet she had this tiara for when she won Miss Nevada.... A few of us just Had to try it on! ;)


She also gave out these mini sparkling ciders... It was a Polar Express theme and we were in our PJs.  I just happened to be waiting outside and sipping on my cider in my robe when a sister came out and busted up laughing. I guess I looked like a drunk and she made me stay where I was to take the picture ;) lol

We went to two other gorgeous homes and it was a lot of fun!


When I got home, this little one wanted to try some of my drink... Yep, she looked like a boozer. LOL Cute!


No comments: