We are the Horsley Family!!!

Established June 9th 2007.... Always and Forever... No matter What :)






“If you are still in the process of raising children . . . be aware that the tiny fingerprints that show up on almost every newly cleaned surface, the toys scattered about the house, the piles and piles of laundry to be tackled will disappear all too soon and that you will

-to your surprise- miss them profoundly.”



President Thomas S. Monson

Saturday, March 7, 2015

Daddy daughter date


Two days after the progressive dinner, we had a Daddy Daughter dinner date activity for my other calling in Activity Days. It was a pajama/pancakes party. Doesn't Charlie look thrilled to be there? ;)


This picture makes me laugh!!! 


No matter how high she jumps, it ain't happening ;)




I'm glad they got to have fun together 


I had to get a babysitter last minute since ours couldn't come and when I got home I didn't even recognize Tracelyn at first LOL
Addy did such a cute job on her hair....



So the next day I had to try it myself :)







No comments: