We are the Horsley Family!!!

Established June 9th 2007.... Always and Forever... No matter What :)






“If you are still in the process of raising children . . . be aware that the tiny fingerprints that show up on almost every newly cleaned surface, the toys scattered about the house, the piles and piles of laundry to be tackled will disappear all too soon and that you will

-to your surprise- miss them profoundly.”



President Thomas S. Monson

Monday, April 13, 2015

Last of the year mix up


Apparently, I got super excited about deleting all my old pictures after making a Chat Book and ended up deleting a Ton of pictures... :(

So, I guess I'll just post the ones I could salvage off of Instagram or Facebook


I actually just got this pic from a friend the other day... It's from the daddy daughter date and it just makes me giggle. I'm glad they went together :)


Here's a collage of all the pics I had from our trip to the temple to see the lights. It was really beautiful 


My visiting teacher made me this for a Christmas present. LOVE it!! 


This one sure loves her Tiaras ;)


We went with the Wadsworths to the Staheli nativity. I love this girl!!!


Had our traditional Polar Express night. Kids love this :)


The TLC program that Tracelyn's in had a Christmas party with Santa
It took some work to get Taigy up there but I was proud we got them all with Santa ;)


Barry is always so good to make the girls feel special. I love that he includes the little two :)


The Pajama Elves made it to our house 
Pretty girls :)


Caught Santa!


Had our traditional breakfast at Papa's


Daddy playing with the girls ;)

Sadly, that's all the pictures I could salvage.... Was a fun year! :)


















No comments: