We are the Horsley Family!!!

Established June 9th 2007.... Always and Forever... No matter What :)






“If you are still in the process of raising children . . . be aware that the tiny fingerprints that show up on almost every newly cleaned surface, the toys scattered about the house, the piles and piles of laundry to be tackled will disappear all too soon and that you will

-to your surprise- miss them profoundly.”



President Thomas S. Monson

Friday, September 4, 2015

Our first violin recital


Tris and I recently started taking violin lessons from Audri Wadsworth.  She's great and we really enjoy learning together.  We had only had like 3 lessons before we had our first recital....


I got ambitious and picked a hard one... I pretty much ended up memorizing it and picked just a small section.


We practiced a lot and ended up doing pretty okay.  Were we great? No, but we overcame the fear of being in front of others.... 


Glad we did it!  We can do hard things!

No comments: