The weekend before school started, we went up to SLC to do our last minute school shopping.
I don't love the trip...
.... and most of us don't either
Don't be fooled by the smiles
Or weird duck faces
We hit traffic right before we got to the hotel so, 'we will be there in 20 minutes' turned into an hour
We went and ate and then settled into the hotel room for the night
The next morning we went and picked up Grandma Kathy to spend time with her at a park for her company party... it was fun :)
This huge Jenga set was a huge hit and we spent a lot of time here
After dropping Grandma off (she was tired) we went to the Museum of Natural Curiosity. It was a fun place :)
And after the museum, we weren't ready to go back and ended up hitting up the aquarium too ;)
After all those fun activities, we went to Downtown Salt Lake City and ate at the Cheesecake Factory... we had to wait for about two hours to get in and Taigyn was so tired of walking... good thing she has a Tris ;)
Since we ate so late, and then got back to the hotel and crashed.... we had a Very scary occurrence happen...
Charlie woke up in the middle of the night and couldn't breathe. He was gasping and managed a 'Help Me'! I did all that I could and we finally got him breathing but it was seriously scary!! After getting him settled and back to sleep, I laid there for hours, scared and replaying the whole thing :(
Makes you stop and think how blessed you are to have the ones you love
The next morning we got up and met Grandma, Uncle Waylon and Aunt Amy at the mall and went school shopping... we scored big with the sale JC Penny's was having combined with Grandma's discount...
Then we went to the food court and ate, rode the carousel and rode the train... it was fun :)
Poor Tris... I told her that she may get motion sick on the carousel.... I felt bad :(
The boys needed some down-time from so much shopping with so many women ;)


No comments:
Post a Comment