We are the Horsley Family!!!

Established June 9th 2007.... Always and Forever... No matter What :)






“If you are still in the process of raising children . . . be aware that the tiny fingerprints that show up on almost every newly cleaned surface, the toys scattered about the house, the piles and piles of laundry to be tackled will disappear all too soon and that you will

-to your surprise- miss them profoundly.”



President Thomas S. Monson

Monday, November 9, 2015

My babies are growing up


For the past year or so, we have been giving Annika Alamerez rides to school... her mom has this big little man long with one-year-old twins and I just couldn't stand the thought of how hard taking her to and from school could be for her... 
When Annika's birthday came up, her mom Really wanted to take in cupcakes to her class and surprise her so I offered to watch the kids... luckily the twins were asleep and Tracelyn just played in the toy room while I played with this little guy... he's a big bubba and I think it's such a blessing since he has to hold his own with the twins ;)


Tracelyn LOVES My Little Ponies... and we got her some tiny ones that came with a book and she plays with them so well...



I'm so lucky to be able to stay home with this little munchkin


She's my green smoothie girl



We went to the General Women's session...


... I absolutely loved the story that President Uchtdorf told that went with this picture





Hollyann loves to take pictures and asked if Tracelyn and I would come with her to a few places for the company.... I told her as long as I could be in workout clothes and Trace in her jammies, we were in :)


We went to the Alta Seegmiller Farm and this beautiful barn is there... I just LOVE it...
It's kinda nice to know that the owner of this farm was an ancestor of ours :)


These are just a few that she took that I LOVED....





We also hit up Tonaquint Park and she took some awesome shots



My sweet Taigy.... she's so cute


This is Tris pretty much every morning on the way to school... looking in her mirror and putting on lip gloss ;) 
And so it begins......

No comments: