We are the Horsley Family!!!

Established June 9th 2007.... Always and Forever... No matter What :)






“If you are still in the process of raising children . . . be aware that the tiny fingerprints that show up on almost every newly cleaned surface, the toys scattered about the house, the piles and piles of laundry to be tackled will disappear all too soon and that you will

-to your surprise- miss them profoundly.”



President Thomas S. Monson

Friday, November 13, 2015

What Women Want and another Staheli trip :)


Charlie won some free tickets to the What Women Want expo and Melissa and I took our oldest girls with us.... The girls got to try out a hover board!!!





... and Melissa is Way cooler than me and tried it too! ;)



Charlie and Reuben stayed at our house with the younger four girls and then we had some dinner and then got ready to head over to Staheli Farms for the evening....








There were so many things to do for everyone and it was just a Blast!














I'm so glad Mel and I both have 3 girls and they all love being together!

Also want to add that I'm grateful that our husbands allow us to do so many family get togethers ;)




She's gonna kill me for this one, but I love ALL of these!! :)





No comments: