
This last Wednesday, on our third-year anniversary, we had the opportunity and great blessing to have our little family sealed together in the St George temple.

Charlie had been through for his own endowments on the Saturday before. Seeing my husband all dressed in white for the first time in my life was a moment that I will Never forget... He held up Really well and was so special that the Temple President invited him into his office to chat and explained, in detail, exactly what was and would be going on... I'd never heard of this happening, but thought it was pretty neat!
For both experiences, I was a little nervous prior to entering that I might have anxiety... but as soon as I walked through those revolving doors, I was immediately at peace and had the best feeling... When I walked through those doors with my baby girls, I was instantly hit with the Spirit and started to cry.

The whole experience has brought Charlie and I closer together... to see his true emotions come out was quite a blessing for me... We both almost lost it a few times... especially when our little angels were brought in all dressed in white...



LOL... I just love my husband!! He's such a manly-man, but when he needs to take a picture, I can see the little boy that he once was ;)


What an amazing gift we've been given... I am SO Very blessed!!


Afterwards, we went out to lunch with some of the family... Hollyann, who was our photographer, took these cute pics of the girls while there... Thanks for all your help, Hollyann!! :)


I also wanted to add that I am So very grateful for my stepmother, Sherrie... she's an angel in disguise. She helped me through so many hard times and my struggles prior to our experience. She bawled through the whole sealing and helped my tears along LOL I love her! Thank you, Sherrie!! I'm sure that my mom is looking down on you from above, with tears of gratitude in her eyes :)


9 comments:
I'm so very, very happy for you all - what a special experience.
What a wonderful way to celebrate your anniversary! Congratualtions to you and your wonderful family. I am sure it was such a spiritual experience and I am so happy for you!
thanks for posting all those pictures, you guys look great
my heart was so full when i heard your family was being sealed! tears are full on now :) i am so happy for your family. you look beautiful in your pics along with your darling girls. what an eternal blessing-thank you so much for sharing!
I bawled reading this. Congratulations. I long for that day myself. What a great expirience. I loved reading this. You guys are a beautiful family.
What an awesome experience! Congratulations!
I am so happy for you! Nothing could be better then to have that blessing in your lives. Congratulations!
Congratulations! I am so happy for your family. I loved reading about this and seeing the pictures. What a special time for you guys!
Oh my goodness Janacy! I cried when I read that! What a beautiful post and Clint and I are so happy for you and Charlie and your girls! We love you and miss you so much! I wish we could've supported you guys, but I'm so grateful you blogged about it. I LOVE the pictures too! What a memorable day!
Post a Comment