We are the Horsley Family!!!

Established June 9th 2007.... Always and Forever... No matter What :)






“If you are still in the process of raising children . . . be aware that the tiny fingerprints that show up on almost every newly cleaned surface, the toys scattered about the house, the piles and piles of laundry to be tackled will disappear all too soon and that you will

-to your surprise- miss them profoundly.”



President Thomas S. Monson

Sunday, August 15, 2010

Our 80s adventure




Last weekend, we went to an 80s party that a cute couple in our ward, the Wadsworth's, was throwing. I wish we would have taken more pictures of the actual party because it was really cute and we had a blast!! It was, like, totally Rad! :) We played a name-that-tune kind of game on hits from the 80s and Charlie and I kicked some serious butt... we totally rocked it ;)



We only got these few pics that we had Tris take of us before we left to drop the kids off at Dad's. Charlie had a killer mullet wig and I got most of my duds from the DI. Fun times!!



I think this was the first time that we'd left the kids for more than an hour or two... and it was So worth the time as Just a couple... we needed it :)



No comments: