Then when we got to the hotel (which was really nice) Taigyn thought it'd be a good time to stay up and have a party... so Mommy (who drove the whole way down) stayed up with her while Daddy and Tris got some Zzz's on.... Needless to say, Mommy was a bear in the morning and was only able to handle breakfast and some school shopping for Tris before she needed a Much needed nap!!
After snoozing in the daytime, we got up and headed out to the M&M factory... It was a Long walk in the Hot sun, but we made it and enjoyed buying some souvenirs :)
There were four levels to shop on... all with different things and since we had the stroller we had to cram into this TINY elevator to get to each level... I don't understand people that like to CRAM in With you just so they don't have to wait... I was getting claustrophobic, man! LOL
On our way back through the MGM we found this lizard and thought it'd be funny to take some pics...
... Tris was Not as excited about the idea LOL You can't tell much by this pic, but she was Freaking out to be next to this thing (she Did want to take a pic with it initially, we're not That mean of parents) :D
We also stopped to see the lions, but they were Boring and just laid there so there's no pics of them LOL
We headed over to Mandalay Bay to see the Shark Reef next, this was a Really cool screen because every time you moved or touched the wall it was on, it would move like water and wave out... it took a little while to get it settled down for this pic ;)
We got a free photo with our purchase of the tour and they took this pic at the beginning... it was funny because we took a few, but this was our favorite ;) We were just in front of a green screen and didn't know what we were supposed to be 'afraid' of LOL I, of course, look like the biggest ham... Taigyn was like, What?
This picture doesn't give this jellyfish any justice... they were Beautiful!!
Later that evening, we met up with Luke and Alisha at the Cheesecake Factory and had a nice dinner... it was good to see them (wish I would've taken some pics)
Alisha looks cute pregnant... she carries Well... I'm not that lucky ;) Luke also looked good... he's put on some much needed weight and looks happy and healthy... I love those kids!!
Sunday morning, we were sinners and went to the mall in Henderson before heading home. It was nice and relaxing to just walk around and spend a little money on ourselves... I think this was Charlie's favorite time ;) He LOVES to shop... Me, not so much...
We hit up Mimi's Cafe before heading home... I LOVE this place... it's the Best!
The ride home wasn't as bad as the ride there... Taigyn was a Little better ;) I guess lesson learned... Don't take little ones on long rides :p
We had my brother, Joe take care of the pets and house while we were gone... He's awesome!! Our lawns were mowed when we got here... AWESOME, I tell ya!! ;) Thanks, Joe!!
In a nutshell, had fun, but GLAD to be home!! I'm not a big fan of the city like I used to be... I'm slower, home-town now ;)


1 comment:
Looks like fun. I really like the shark reef. I miss Nevada sometimes! Wish I could take a road trip and hang out there for a weekend once in a while! I need a rich uncle. But then he would have to die and leave his money to me. That doesn't sound very nice. :)
Post a Comment