We are the Horsley Family!!!

Established June 9th 2007.... Always and Forever... No matter What :)






“If you are still in the process of raising children . . . be aware that the tiny fingerprints that show up on almost every newly cleaned surface, the toys scattered about the house, the piles and piles of laundry to be tackled will disappear all too soon and that you will

-to your surprise- miss them profoundly.”



President Thomas S. Monson

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Christmas is just around the corner








I'm kind of a nut when it comes to taking pics of my decorations each year. I mean, who will ever really care besides me LOL But I get it from my mom and it makes me happy that I've got some of her in me, so I just go with it :)

We got our decorations up the weekend of Thanksgiving, which is our tradition... I'd have had these pics up earlier but lost my camera battery charger... so thanks to ebay, I have a new charger and an additional battery so hopefully I'll never have to be without my camera for so long again.

I decided to go a little simpler this year. Just got the basics up. I didn't take a pic of the nativity because it looks the same as last year so....













Taigyn was following me around like a shadow (which is her thing lately) while I took my pics so I asked if she wanted a picture of her...


she stood still at first and when I asked her to say cheese, she squinted her eyes and kept on sucking on her sippy instead of gracing me with a good milky grin... LOL



Then I thought I'd just include a pic of the others ;)



Poor dog needs a cut!!

No comments: