
My girls are getting so big... I just love them.... they're gorgeous!!
This year was a 'good' year, as they say when your husband works construction. Last year was a lot different, so Daddy decided he wanted to go all out and OUT he did :)
We had a blast watching the kids... well, we mostly watched Trisadee... she's finally at the age where she can find her own presents and pass out the rest... she was Way excited at all her new toys.
Taigyn, on the other hand, was a little more timid LOL I don't think she really understood the whole idea and kind of just sat there and looked around :)
Charlie was all about making sure he handed me my many gifts.... he really spoiled me this year... and he was So excited... it was cute!


There are still toys that we have yet to open and it's already been over 24 hours LOL
We've started to clean out the old and I have a trunk full of stuff to take to the DI in the morning..


No comments:
Post a Comment