
A cellphone camera is not the best way to take pictures, but it does the job when your camera is not anywhere around and you want to capture some memories.... These are just a few of the latest pics I've taken from it, and I wanted to remember :)
This first pic is of some pretty plants we have in our front yard. I Love the desert plants we have in the area when they are thriving!! This is the view from my front driveway, looking up the street.

Taigyn brushing her teeth... she's been doing this forever, but this pic was right before church and was the first time she 'let' me do her hair like this for church... I also love this pic because she slightly resembles her mommy with her hair like this ;)

My girls are fun when they play 'nice' together ;)




We recently got this little pool for the backyard. The girls love to get out and play in it :)



This last photo is for Me... since I put these all into a book at the end of the year, I wanted this pic to remind me (when I'm fat and pregnant for the last time) that I WILL get back to my bikini body again ;) BUT, for the record, for my girls, bikini's are Only to be worn when you are in the privacy of your Own backyard and there are No boys around! M'kay!!
Also, No we are not pregnant yet, but have decided on August to start trying :)


No comments:
Post a Comment