We are the Horsley Family!!!

Established June 9th 2007.... Always and Forever... No matter What :)






“If you are still in the process of raising children . . . be aware that the tiny fingerprints that show up on almost every newly cleaned surface, the toys scattered about the house, the piles and piles of laundry to be tackled will disappear all too soon and that you will

-to your surprise- miss them profoundly.”



President Thomas S. Monson

Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Four years and Counting....



On the 9th of this month, Charlie and I celebrated our victory of Four Years!!

I know it may not seem long to others our age, but for us, this four has been quite an accomplishment... for anyone that has started a marriage with an instant family, they may know what I'm talking about. It makes it more of a challenge because you don't get that 'alone' time together in the beginning. In these last four, short years we've accomplished much... there has been two moves, a new addition, a temple sealing, and many fun memories...

I'm excited to see what happens in the next four years :)



For our anniversary, we went down to Mesquite and got a room and had some Much needed and Appreciated 'alone' time :) It was nice to reconnect and start, somewhat, fresh....

This is the only picture that I took while down there... I forgot that the camera was even with us until this moment, I just wanted to add it so I could always remember that time we spent together :)

I love you Charles Horsley!

1 comment:

Holli said...

Happy Anniversary!! We just celebrated ours too, and these days staying married longer than the service is good...ha ha You guys are cute together, and I say 4 to eternity!