We are the Horsley Family!!!

Established June 9th 2007.... Always and Forever... No matter What :)






“If you are still in the process of raising children . . . be aware that the tiny fingerprints that show up on almost every newly cleaned surface, the toys scattered about the house, the piles and piles of laundry to be tackled will disappear all too soon and that you will

-to your surprise- miss them profoundly.”



President Thomas S. Monson

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Summer fun with the cousins... LOTS of pics :)



It's been a little over a month since Joe & Beth and Charlie & I have started switching off once a week to do date nights and not have to spend money on a babysitter... we are all Loving this set up and it's good for the kids to all play together :)



These are pics from last week when we had all the kids over here... it was a fun time filled with lots of outside/water time, Creamie Popsicles, & a Much needed bath at the end :)





When Beth came to drop off the kids, she brought a couple 3T swimsuits for Taig and since Jane's suit was a little too big, I thought I'd put her in Taigyn's suit and put Taig in a 3T... she still has a ways to fit it, but I thought it was cute :)







































































































I'm not a big fan of letting my kids were two-pieces, but since we were just in the backyard, I figured it was ok (since mommy sometimes does to tan)... I'm obsessed with Taigyn's outtie belly button LOL






























































I think the one who enjoyed the popsicles was Jane, hands down :) She reminds me So much of her daddy in these 'messy' pics... My mom used to call him Messy Marvin... Wonder what we should give Jane as a nickname ;)




1 comment:

Julia said...

You are an amazing family. I loved reading your posts and all the pictures. I can tell you are all very happy together. Also loved the part where I could pick a song to listen to. Never my love is one of my favorites. Thank you. Love you guys. Julie