We are the Horsley Family!!!

Established June 9th 2007.... Always and Forever... No matter What :)






“If you are still in the process of raising children . . . be aware that the tiny fingerprints that show up on almost every newly cleaned surface, the toys scattered about the house, the piles and piles of laundry to be tackled will disappear all too soon and that you will

-to your surprise- miss them profoundly.”



President Thomas S. Monson

Friday, December 16, 2011

20 weeks



Half way there!!! I'm hoping more than halfway actually... since my girls usually go 3 weeks early... Fingers crossed!!

(Sorry for the hair-in-face look.. I had just got out of the shower when I remembered to have Tris take this for me... It's actually more like 20.7 weeks)

1 comment:

Holli said...

yay!!!! Congrats again, and halfway is a good and bad...good, your halfway, bad your only have way :) ha ha ha at least you look cute!